Sunday, February 22, 2009

Fashion of Sorts





All right, I can't really go "her pashmina was so 2008 it was unreal!" here, the fashion mistakes I've pictured are in a league of their own.

I've previously mentioned how in the summer men roll up their T-shirts to show their bellies, but the women of Taizhou have their own unique winter clothing. It's not very unusual to see people with their pyjamas on here. Women at times decide it's fine and proper to wear a pyjama outside and go do whatever daily activies they wish. The pictured example came to the largest supermarket in the city to show her stuff.

The second pic is from the airport. Perhaps she thought going out in a pyjama wasn't fitting, but she still decided to drag along a little piece of warm fluffy home with her. And yes, even if I don't have a pic to share, I've seen women wear the pyjama and the "shoes" as a set.

OP Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment