Saturday, January 3, 2009

Stripa Faita Foor

To all my beloved fags: I was busy so I didnt write much. Now I wont write much either, but I was visiting Hong Kong and I played Street Fighter 4. Its a nice game, but the problem when going to HK arcades is that certain geeks practice daily and I just cant beat them.

After about 20 rounds I can already say that SF4 is quite OK as a game, and the game balance seems nice too. The strongest characters in the game are probably M.Bison and Blanka. Also Zangief, Abel, Ryu and Ken (the two latter ones.. sigh.. what a surprise) seem solid as well. And more probably, the Japanese tournament scene will very quickly prove my observations wrong.

Well. I play Ken as always. Akuma seems to weak to bother with, and I dont like how he works. In Street Fighter 3 Akuma was my fav char, but now, I just need to do it with Ken since he seems more stylish this time - and with him I can actually get some rounds in against those HK geeks.

If you manage to find one, and are into fighting games, then try SF4. Ill give it 3,5/5 and probably later on 5/5, but not yet. Depends how good I get in it. Lol. Moi.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    very interesting ideas, but it seems thatnot all chineese people think the same....

    try to ask people about their intentions: they all intend to leave CHINA.....

    So,....

    ReplyDelete